CYSA 2021 Annual General Meeting & Coach Appreciation Night
Important! The venue has changed
Wednesday October 27, 2021, 7:30pm
Varsity View Sportsplex, Boardroom
4230 Ridgewood Ave
Varsity View Community Centre
315 Laxdal Rd
Please join us for our AGM and coach appreciation night. Board members are desperately needed. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.
Oct 16 update: The U4, U5, U6, 6pm-7pm Pacific Junction time slot is full.
Registration for the 2021-2022 Indoor Mini program U4-U8 players is now open.
In order to register, two portions must be completed:
Indoor Soccer is a fast paced game for all players that want to continue their Soccer season over the winter months.
- Program is offered to players aged 9-18
- Runs from end of October - end of March.
- Consists of approximately 20 games including playoffs
- Quarter Field competition
- 1 game per week
- 1 practice per week
Days of Play
- Saturdays - Girls
- Sundays - Boys
Varies depending on field and permit availability. Typically practice is either a Monday or Tuesday evening, for an hour, either between 6-7pm or 7-8pm.
Number of Players
- Teams play with seven (7) players a side, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. The maximum roster size is 14 players per team.
- Teams play with six (6) players a side, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. The maximum roster size is 18 players per team.
More Indoor Info