Indoor Soccer Info
Indoor Soccer is a fast paced game for all players that want to continue their Soccer season over the winter months.
- Program is offered to players aged 9-18
- Runs from end of October - end of March.
- Consists of approximately 20 games including playoffs
- Quarter Field competition
- 1 game per week
- 1 practice per week
Days of Play
- Saturdays - Girls
- Sundays - Boys
Varies depending on field and permit availability. Typically practice is either a Monday or Tuesday evening, for an hour, either between 6-7pm or 7-8pm.
Number of Players
- Teams play with seven (7) players a side, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. The maximum roster size is 14 players per team.
- Teams play with six (6) players a side, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. The maximum roster size is 18 players per team.